1.0 Our Core Beliefs Regarding User Privacy And Data Protection
Net Aspect Web Systems/Flexi Time Planner is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and Flex Planner system users; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information:
- Your privacy as a user and protection of your data are human rights
- We have a duty of care to the people whose data we collect and process
- Data is a liability, it should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
- We will never sell or rent your data, and will not distribute your data to third parties under any circumstances
2.0 Relevant Legislation
Our website (http://www.flexitimeplanner.com/) and the Flex Planner web based system are designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
This site/system's compliance with the above legislation, all of which are stringent in nature, means that this site/system's is likely compliant with the data protection and user privacy legislation set out by many other countries and territories as well. If you are unsure about whether this site is compliant with your own country of residences’ specific data protection and user privacy legislation you should contact our data protection officer (details of whom can be found in section 9.0) for clarification.
3.0 Personal Information That We Collect and Why We Collect It
3.1 Information collection via the web site
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
- Contact form data: data collected via this form includes your name, your email address and any message you want to send. The data is transferred to us by email.
- Instant quotation form data: data collected via this form includes your name, email address, and information that enables us to create a quotation including your organisation name, the number of users, whether you want a quotation for an inhouse installation or as a cloud service, and optional additional information including your telephone number and any comments provided
In addition the following data is collected when a user accesses any of the web pages on our site:
- We store information that is not personally identifiable about the computer accessing the web site, including the IP address, browser used, location/language and if identifiable the organisation accessing the web page. This information is gathered using StatCounter, whcih we regard as a third party data processor
3.2 Information collection via the Flex Planner web based system
The Flex Planner web system collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
- When a member of your organisation signs up for the Flex Planner system using the registration form, we ask for you consent to use your information for certain purposes.
- The following personal data is stored in a secure database for each user that needs to access the system: first name, last name, email address, user name.
- We collect your information in order to provide services to you,
4.0 How We Store Your Personal Information
We collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your visits to and use of this website;
- Information you input/edit into the Flex Planner web system including personally identifiable data, and also time recordings entered
- nformation that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications
5.0 About The Web Server
This web site, and the Flex Planner system, are hosted by an organisation called Tagadab (which is part of the Claranet Group). Information on Tagadab's terms and conditions and privacy policies.
The data is stored on a Virtual Server located in Tagadab's Romford (UK) datacentre (also known as "Sentronex"). View information about this datacentre.
- All traffic (transferral of files) between the Flex Planner system and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS.
- Traffic between our web site (http://www.flexitimeplanner.com/) and your browser is not encrypted and is delivered over HTTP.
5.1 Data backups
Backups of the Flex Planner system data are performed on a daily basis and stored in Google Cloud Storage. Backups are transferred to Google Cloud Storage using secure FTP (SFTP).
6.0 Our Third Party Data Processors
The following organisation store data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them comply with the legislation set out in section 2.0.
7.0 Data Breaches
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
8.0 Data Controller
The data controller of this website and the Flex Planner system is:
Net Aspect Web Systems, whose operating office is:Wakefield New Media Centre, West Parade, Wakefield, WF1 1LT
9.0 Data Protection Officer
Mr Bill Winder
Phone: 01924 918177
10.1 Version Date
V1 - Policy developed 1st December 2017